Your Cart Is Empty!
Silk Manufacturing Services
Silk Products Manufacturing Services
Our Capabilities and Equipment:
Our printing facility has the most advanced production technology in the business. It has 40 fine flat plates and 20 slant plates which can supply 1,500,000 meters of printed fabrics for custom silk garments and accessories each month.
Our weaving system is imported from Italy and we use Italian machinery, advanced FAST’T looms, and CX870 electronic jacquard machines from France, which enable us to produce 150,000 meters of high-grade silk fabric per month.
We have the capacity to make 2,500,000 garments and 1,000,000 scarves per month, which gives us the capability to fashion several large-quantity orders of custom silk at once.
How To Order
We have 2 different order types.
1. If you only have a general idea of what you are going to make, follow PROCESS A;
2. If you already have a finished garment sample, follow PROCESS B;
1. Send details of your inquiry to us (SilkHolic@outlook.com) including the following information:
1) Your design idea – a sketch, CAD drawing or Tech Pack;
2) Your ideal silk fabrics and trims;
3) Clothing size, color, gender, order quantity and target purchasing price;
4) Your personal information (name, mobile and delivery address)
5) Time schedule and other special concerns.
Note: Please do send us your design in HD photo or sketches in PDF, PDS or AI format. The clearer your design is, the more vivid the final garment will be.
2. We quote you a price range according to the info you provided.
3. You confirm the price range and make a minimum of 50% payment prior to start sample/order production.
4. Once deposit has been made, samples will be made and shipped out for your confirmation.
5. We quote you a precise price according to the cost of the sample.
6. If you confirm the sample and price, mass production will begin. If you want to modify the sample, we will continue to modify it until samples are approved.
7. Once the production is finished, you make payment for the balance and shipping charges.
8. Products will then be shipped via international express, air freight or sea cargo.
9. You receive the garments and order completed.
1. Send your sample garment to us and indicate where modifies should be made.
2. We offer you a precise quote.
3. You confirm the quote and make a minimum payment of 50% before the mass production.
4. After the mass production finished, you make payment for the balance and the shipping charges.
5. We will ship out the garment via international express, air freight or sea cargo.
6. You receive the garment and order completed.
Any further questions, please CONTACT US.